C O U R S E C A T A L O G
Available In-House Seminars:
- Information and Network Security
- Managing Windows 2000 (Professional and
- Network Service Provider to Application
Server Provider Transition Training
- Advanced Intelligent Networks and ONA: The RBOCs Future
- Applications of Networks: Voice, Data and Image, Public and Private
- Bandwidth on Demand: For Voice, Data, and Image Applications
- Broadband Networks - T1s and Greater: Todays Need and Tomorrows
- Computer Hardware and Software to Supercharge your Workgroups
- Computer Interconnections, Centrex and PBXs: Your Intelligent Network
- Data Applications: Open Networks to Global Markets
- Designing and Managing Internet/Intranet/E-Commerce
Solutions That Work!
- Designing and Managing a Successful Intranet/Extranet
- Designing, Implementing and Managing TCP/IP Networks
- Do You Need Office 2000?
- Downsizing Systems for Flexibility and Responsiveness
- Dumb Pipes vs. Intelligent Networks - Your Network is getting smarter - ARE YOU?
- Electronic Business - Profit From It Now!
- Exploiting Information and Network Security
- Hubs, Bridges, Routers and Gateways The building blocks for Enterprise Networks
- IBM SNA Networks: Partnerships for Profit
- Industry Update: Telco Strategies, Competition, and Technology
- Installing and Managing Windows NT 4.0
- Installing and Optimizing Windows NT
- Integrating Networks using Windows NT 4.0 and BackOffice
- Integrating Voice, Data, Video and Fax
- LANs MANs WANs To link your Information
- LANs, MANs, and WANs: Gateways, Bridges, and Interconnection
- Local Area Network Interconnections: Gateways for Productivity
- Lotus Notes
- National ISDN-One: Will it Now Affect You?
- Network Management and Disaster Avoidance
- Network Management Today
- Network Management: Providing Customer Control to Gain Account Control
- Novell's IntranetWare
- PC Networking: Demonstrations of Present Reality
- Seeing the Light: Fiber Optics and the Future
- Successful E-Mail - Making it Work for You
- Supporting & Troubleshooting BackOffice
- Supporting & Troubleshooting Linux
- Supporting & Troubleshooting Office 97
- Supporting & Troubleshooting Office 2000
- Supporting & Troubleshooting Windows 2000
- Supporting & Troubleshooting Windows NT
- Supporting & Troubleshooting Windows
- Synthesis and Synergy: Network Case Studies for Success
- TCP/IP Networking
- The New Network Paradigm - Partnerships for Interoperability
- The OSI model and TCP/IP
- Understanding Data Communications
- Winning with ISDN
All of these seminars can be presented in-house, customized to
your exact specifications. We also have a large library of course-modules to draw on
should you require training on a subject not listed here.
We use state-of-the-art rapid development and deployment techniques,
should you need a seminar developed for you.
We know you will be satisfied. We guarantee it!
Let us know if there is
a seminar that you want that is not on this list.