|E-Commerce and Commercial Internet User Executives face many
critical issues; they need to know the options that are
available, the risks and benefits of each option, and the project
TNN's exclusive "Decision
Enabler & Policy Enforcer" system addresses these key
- The secrets of successful WEB design
- Security - Balancing Usability and Risk
- What is Due Dilligence?
- Privacy Issues - What does it take to meet the European Pr ivacy Criteria?
- Add Value! - Keep them coming back
- Impact of New Technologies
- Risk Management
The "Decision Enabler & Policy
Enforcer" program is delivered in 4 Phases:
- Executive Overview - Consisting of a morning presentation
followed by a working lunch to identify the key issues which will be discussed in detail
with the technology and policies.
- Implementers Training - A two day module covering
Architecture, Configuration and Implementation, along with Case Studies focussed on Call
Station Optimization, Network Diversification and other pertinent issues
identified in the Executive Overview.
- Concensus Building - Involving the Executives and the
Implementers. The result of this phase will be a Concensus Statement detailing the
policies, technologies, and priorities which will guide the organization. We use the
latest Consensus Building tools developed at RAND Corp and used by many of the Fortune 100
companies. These tools usually produce results in half a day but 2 separate half day
sessions should be scheduled.
- Project Planning - Create a computerized Project Plan
with waypoint and reporting structures so everyone involved is in agreement with the
desired outcomes as well as the implementation shedules.